2007/08/16

Things that I ate recently

I went eating Cold Stone Ice Cream, Germanchokolatekake, that is so good. I have already ate "Bery Bery Bery Good", "Chocolate Devotion", "Mud Pie Mojo", and "Strawberry Banana Rendezvous". Strawberry Banana Rendezvous is best in Cold Stone Ice Cream I ate. I think strawberry and banana are king of combination in all fruits. Anyway, why I chose Germanchokolatekake I love combination of chocolate and coconut.

This is potato chips that I found at Famima!! When I saw this, this was in my hand. This chip is pretty good because these chips are a bit thicker than usual chips and are not so salty, besides there is taste on themselves. If you find this, I recommend to try.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

The both you showing are really fascinating... I've thought that
American snacks and sweets are the very foods fully made of fat and they taste extremely salty or sweetly, but I'm imagining from your words that they taste good. Actually I thought they look good. But I'll tell you, don't eat them too much!(warai)

Mr.galle さんのコメント...

Hi, I like this so good!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind, Please link to my blog that URL
http://foodsandfoods.blogspot.com/

匿名 さんのコメント...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=absolute mp3 splitter joiner 2.6.9 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg