2007/07/31

Baking

I'm baking a lot these days!! ^-^
I'm really enjoying my summer vacation!!

Today, I made this. This name is "Berry Good Roll".

I really like berry. Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry...(´∀`*)
I wanted eat berry bread but I could find blueberry bagel or something like that. I could not find blueberry roll bread.
I thought how can I make it. I don't have a mold for bread so I decided to use a mold for cupcake. It look cute, though♪

I also made this berry source. This is really really good!!
I will add yogurt or pancake or...*^-^*yummy♪

This source is used Strawberry, Blueberry, and Blackberry. This is so gorgeous and rich!
I used this recipe → http://trc.cocolog-nifty.com/kentaro/2004/11/post_1.html

This is so easy. You take only 10 minutes!!
You should try this. ^-^

I also baked simple one. These didn't anything.
These are so good, though. I can not buy anymore. lol

This is first time to bake bread but it was fun. I will bake again with different recipe. I would like to bake hard one.^-^

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Beautiful Rolls!

moekko* さんのコメント...

Thank you so much!
I like your blog, so I am really excited about your comment. ^-^