2007/07/01

Party

This is Chirasi-Sushi which I made for party 2 weeks ago.

"Chirasi" means to spread.
Inside is rice which is mixed carrots, mushrooms, dried gourd shavings, lotus roots, and bamboo shoot.
Top is eggs which is boiled and cut very thin, shrimps, field peas, and seaweeds.
You can add whatever you want, though.

This is made for a party or a good day in Japan.


And I went a Birthday party tomorrow.

Happy Birthday Yoon!!
Yoon is my one of the best friends. *^-^*
He is kind of my father♪

I gave him a candle stand.
He appreciated it.
It is my pleaser☆

Actually, I went a birthday party today, too.

Americans like to hold a party.
They talk a lot!!
It is surprising me. I mean it is for Japanese.
We do not talk a lot like Americans.
I want to be like guys, though.
I want to talk a lot like Americans.

I'll be fine!!

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Do your American friends talk much more than you...? I can't believe that! I think, just I think, you seemed to like talking a lot with your friends. But if it's actual I will recommend you try them!! Try to keep up with them!! Every conversation will be anything good. We need conversations.

moekko* さんのコメント...

I agree with you!
I need to talk a lot and try to hear and understand what they are talking about.
It is still big deal for me...
Especially, they who are American talk very fast.
It is confusing me. I think I need to keep countenance.