2007/07/30

Girl's Talk

This is pasta!
You can see. lol

The other day, I and my friends gathered and wend to Italian Restaurant with Sun.
Sun who is one of my friends feel only because Sun's husband went buck to Korea for 2 weeks, so we got dnner together♪
We ordered 1 side dish, 2 pastas and 1 cooked fish with some... a bit sour... but it's like TERIYAKI source.
↑This pasta is one of the pastas we ordered.
Actually, this is a pasta I chose and ordered.

We really enjoyed them and also got great time.
All of meals are very big size, we, 5 girls, could not eat all of them. After eating, it's like we are pregnant. lol

Actually, Sun is pregnant. lol

"Buca di Beppo"
80 WEST GREEN STREET
PASADENA, CA, 91105
Phone: (626) 792-7272


This amazing building is Pasadena City Hall. This building had been remodeled till a few days ago.
It was first time for me to see after remodeling.

After dinner, we picked Care, who is my friend, up and went Paseo Colorado.
We talked a lot at there for around 1 hour.
And then, we went Sun's house and talked a lot again about... it is girls talk so there is not topic. Just talking and talking.

I felt be really good friends more.
I want to do this kind of thing again!! ^-^

0 件のコメント: