2007/04/14

PASTA


After I went to Korean market, there is a lot of vegetable in refrigerator.
In the vegetable, easiest to go bad a thing is LETTUCE!!

I like it, anyway.(´∀`*)

←This salad is easy to make and looks so gorgeous!




1. Cut a lettuce in half.
2. Pour a dressing whatever you like.
3. Sprinkle a flied bacon and garlic on the top of the lettuce.

It's done!!

I am sure that it is good taste!! I am!!

My recommendatory combination of dressing is balsamic vinegar and sesame oil!!

It's delicious!
Please try it!


Next, I added lettuce to pasta!

Maybe, I referred to this web site. →飲食店では教えてくれない ナイショのレシピ 「レタスのパスタ」 (Nobody know secret recipe in restaurant 「lettuce pasta」)

This site is interesting.

I used dry red pepper in this time.
Actually, it was first time for me, so I doubted if it made pasta hot.
...It did.

I liked it.
Besides, I moved to find ability of lettuce☆

If you have never done it before, try it!

This is my denner♪

I guess this picture is different from recipe one...
because of farfalle. (I hope so.)

It smell soy sauce is good!
I loved it!

簡単♪ほうれん草ベーコンエッグパスタ
(Easy♪ Spinach and bacon egg pasta)

A egg, spinach and bacon... it must be delicious!!


I do not worry about a meal.
I am becoming healthy(*´∀`*)

0 件のコメント: