2007/04/16

SPAM Jyaga


This is Japanese food which is called Niku-Jyaga.

"Niku-Jyaga" means meat and potato.

Real Niku-Jyaga use slice beef but I do not have one.
Therefore, I used SPAM instead of beef.

It was good!!
SPAM gave good taste.

When I made it, I used pressure cooker.
If you have one, use it! o(^-^)o


* 2 Potatoes (approximately 300gm)

* 300gm SPAM
* 1 carrot
* 1 1/2Onion

[A]
3 large spoon ryourishu (cooking sake for seasonig)
2 large spoon soy sauce
2 large spoon sugar
1.5 cups soup stock

1. Cut potatoes, SPAM, and a carrot to one bite size. Also, cut onion 1/6 size
.
2. Heat oil to pressure cooker. Then, add SPAM and stir-fry. After that, add all vegetables and fry and mix a little bit.
3. Add
[A] to pressure cooker.
4. Pressure time is 4 minuet. Then, 10 minuet after fire is stopped.

So easy and delicious!!

I had dinner with my friend in my house.
This is one of the dinner menu.
My friend was pleased.
It made me happy! (´∀`*)

Thank you good time with Mayo☆

2 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I know SPAM! I thoguht it's a mixture of meat, pork and chicken.(isn't it?) We know Niku-jsga is a Japanese one, but you added American taste on it. That's interesting!

moekko* さんのコメント...

Yeah! It is!!
I wanna try to make meals which r mixed some countries' taste (>u<*
Cooking is very fun for me!