2007/04/14

recommendation salad!


This is my dinner!
The name is "Spring Vegetables and Boiled Tomatoes Salad" :)

It was very good!! d(^-^*
Boiled tomatoes played nice role!
Maybe I'll make it again. (´∀`人)


1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a flying pan, add minced garlic and bacon, then cook over low-medium heat until smelling garlic.
2. Add mushroom and thinly sliced onion and season to taste with salt and black pepper (a bit strong taste). After flied onion, add tomatoes in sort time.
3. Mix 2 into Any kinds of vegetables whatever you like on a bowl.
4. You can use any kines of dressing or do not add any dressing at all.

Today is first day of spring black!
...but I do not have any plan whole next year. ;_;

However, I can spend all the time myself ヾ(´∀`)/
It's not bad.
I'm gonna go used book store, famima!!, furniture shop and something like this tomorrow ^-^
I can go wherever I want with my bicycle☆

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Wonderful! I've known you are good at cooking, but also you are great on taking pictures of meals like professional. The beautiful pictures make my stomach much hungry!

匿名 さんのコメント...

sorry, the comment above is mine.

moekko* さんのコメント...

Thank u! and let's try to make them!

You r first visitor who know this web site.
Also, than u for writing comments.
I appreciate it!
If you find some mistake in this blog, I want u to point out it!!