2007/04/19

Matomaes Pasta with Japanese Style


Today was so hot!!

Actually... it wasn't.
Today was so strong wind, so it was chilly.

While I was in my room, I could see strange tree which waved a lot!!
I choose that I did not go out at day time.

During seeing the view, I ate this.
It was good!
I used white-stock and a bit soy source.
..... actually, I did not have any dressing I can use in this kind of pasta.


I have blue cheese dressings and a balsamic vinegar.
I did not use these, so I got a idea!

I can make my dressing!

I wanted to eat something which make me refresh.
That's why, I seasoned like that.

I did not do special things in this time.
Tomatoes and onions were cooked by a microwave.
... so easy (´∀`;


What I did today, I went conversation cafe!!
It is been a long time.

I was afraid of it because I worry about my skill of speaking English.
I don't have opportunity to speak English in school.

However, it became a great time!
I really had a good time.
In conversation, we decide some topics.
And then, we talk about it.
when we talked about a topic, my opinion and my favorite teacher fitted!
I was excited about it *^-^*

It is difficult to make myself understood to someone in my poor English.
However, I can get fabulous feelings when my thoughts or opinions are understood.

I think that I want to study more English whenever I get kinds of the feeling!